The holidays are over and it’s time to get back into the swing of things! It may be 70 degrees out, but this is what we call winter! I didn’t get to experience a snowy cold winter…yet, but I wanted to create that feel for decorations.
All of these decorations brought a snowy/frosty/winter feel to the room!
- Mason jars and vases of any size
- Epsom Salt, found here
- Assorted blue and silver picks
- Craft raffia ribbon, found here
- LED tealights
Fill the jars and vases half or 3/4 full of epsom salt.
I doubled up the raffia ribbon for each bow.
Assorted styles of blue and silver picks to fill the vases.
The LED tealights are used in the mason jars. The lights should almost be fully covered by the salt- giving off a light glow during the day and a white glow at night.
- Winter White Wedding 12-31-12 (celiabedilia.com)
- Winter Mason Jar Lanterns (she: Lauren) (oneshetwoshe.com)